Startup Founder Matching Mixer: Find the Right Partners in San Francisco
Are you looking for the perfect co-founder, team member or guidance to help take your startup to the next level? Are you an
- 2:30 PM – Doors Open: Early bird networking
- 3:00 – Check-in, pitch sign ups & Networking
- —If you’d like to pitch, RSVP for the event. Then the day of, sign-up at check-in. For time purposes, it’s first come first serve. Pitches are super-informal (no presentations), 3 minutes and no Q&A. Recommended structure: Problem, Solution (or vision), some general context and your Ask (what you need as a business in terms of people – plus If you need devs and a specific language etc)
- 3:25 – Founders are chosen to pitch
- 3:30 – Startup Oasis Begins, Founders Pitch.
- 4:00 to 6:00 – Break off into Host curated break-out rooms/areas.
- —Attendees can talk more in detail about your business/needs, ask questions, give feedback or offer help (similar to a hackathon). You’re welcome to move around, check out other groups or just watch as well.
- 6:00 – Head to happy hour @ Standard Deviant Brewing (280 14th St, SF)
At Founder Institute San Francisco, we’re super excited to be partnering with Startup Oasis!!
About Startup Oasis:
“Let’s be real”. Their vision is to bridge the gap between the dreaming and the doing. They’ve created a grassroots, different type of forum for early-stage founders and are focused on community building and ongoing relationship based networking.
“As many early stage startup Founders…
- You’re hard-pressed to find the actual people or resources you need without emptying your bank accounts or destroying any startup capital you may have needed.”
- Virtual or “spray & pray” networking events haven’t been super effective or fruitful.
- “Keep us in the loop, we’ll be here when/if you grow” isn’t helpful for what you need now.
Given the right conditions, the magic just happens. Stop wandering the desert and join the Oasis.
About Founder Institute:
The Founder Institute is the world’s most proven network to turn ideas into fundable startups, and startups into global businesses. Since 2009, our structured accelerator programs have helped over 7,000 entrepreneurs raise over $1.75BN in funding. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 100 countries, our mission is to empower communities of talented and motivated people to build impactful technology companies worldwide.
(Saturday) 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm PST
The Treeline @ Sports Basement
1590 Bryant St